Saturday, January 22, 2011

What are happy patients saying about Dr. Vickie Greenberg?


Once in a while, Pasadena orthodontist Dr. Vickie Greenberg and our team get patient testimonials that make us really proud to do the work we do: creating beautiful smiles. Recently, we received testimonials from patient, whose awesome reviews made US smile! Please feel free to contribute your own thoughts about our office!

"I had a great experience!! All the staff here are amazing!! They are patient with everyone and make the whole braces experience so much easier and more enjoyable. I really enjoyed getting my braces here nad recommend everyone to come here!!‎" ~ Gitty

"I am very happy and satisfied with my results. It was defently worth the time. I did not think that just with two years and a half my teeth could change so much. I am no longer ashame to smile as big as I can and show my teeth!" ~ Ashley S.

"I cannot believe the amazing transformation of my teeth over the past couple of years! All of the staff here are so nice and caring that I was actually excited to come to my appointments! When I first started coming here, I was a little hesitant because I was only about 13 and was scared of what they would do to my teeth. Then I met Dr. Greenberg and she was so nice to me about it and assured me that everything would be fine. She's always had such a joyful spirit and I trusted her because she knows exactly what she's doing! Due to the excellent service here, my teeth are just as perfect as I wanted them to be. I can't stop smiling!" ~ Christy M.

"Dr Greenberg, you changed my life - I finished my orthodontic treatment in August 2007. I am truly so happy with the results. I would highly recommend Dr Greenberg to everyone. The girls in her office are friendly and nice. I believe I have known them for over 6 or 7 years. My daughter Diana was the first one to get braces and soon after that I started my treatment. I am happy to say that now my daughter Ashley will be starting her treatment in 2008. Thank you, Dr Greenberg and your wonderful staff." ~ Olivia R.

No comments: