Monday, September 27, 2010

Featured patient reviews for Dr. Greenberg!


Wow, more fantastic reviews have come in during the past month! Check out what our patients in Pasadena, Altadena and greater San Gabriel Valley!

"I Am Very Pleased To Say That My Smile Has Improved 1000000 Times Better:) The Staff, & Dr. Greenberg Have Helped Improve My Smile, They Are ALL Very Nice & Friendly. I Couldn't Have Asked For A Better 0rtho. I Strongly Recommend This 0ffice To Anyone:) I Couldn't Be Happierrr!" ~ Diane

"Went to Doctor Greenberg with braces already on my teeth from a previous Orthodontist. Dr. Greenberg, along with her staff, improved my teeth and gave me a great smile! I am very satisfied and extremely pleased with the outcome! I could not have asked for anything better!‎" ~ Ashley

"I was so pleased with the meticulousness of the entire staff here. They really make sure to do a great job, and it shows in the results. Also, the office has a nice, pleasant ambiance that just makes the entire experience a good one.‎" ~ Anonymous

No comments: