Monday, August 30, 2010

August featured patient reviews for Dr. Vickie Greenberg!


Did you know Dr. Vickie Greenberg serves ALL of these areas of southern California?

• Los Angeles
• Pasadena and South Pasadena
• Arcadia
• Eagle Rock
• Glendale
• San Marino
• Alhambra
• San Gabriel
• Rosemead
• Monrovia
• Highland Park
• Azola
• El Monte


Check out what a few of our patients have said about their treatment at Vickie Greenberg Orthodontics!

"I had a phenomenal two years here at Vickie Greenberg Orthodontics. The staff has been super nice and friendly to me and they have been a great help. I am very satisfied with my end result; I feel like a different person with my new smile. I loved coming into the office every month and seeing the new decorations; this office is always decked out with memorabilia depending on the season or nearest holiday and it would always brighten my day. I would definitely recommend this office for anyone who wants to get their teeth straightened because it was an successful and worthwhile experience.‎" ~ Elaine

"When I first came to Dr. Greenberg I had partially completed treatment from another orthodontist that I was not pleased with. I was so happy that she was able to get me back on track toward having a perfect smile. My treatment with Invisalign was easy and painless and my experience at her office was always great. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Thank you Dr. Greenberg and team - I now have the smile I have always wanted!‎" ~ Lawrence

"My experience has been amazing! The staff has been the sweetest! They look out for you by asking if you need anything when experiencing discomfort! Compared to other orthodontists, the experience here has been the best so far when talking to my friends about how painful and disrespectful the braces and staff are, but mine are great! I am sad to be done here but at the same time excited about my amazing new smile! I would recommend this to any of my friends or family members because they can be assured that they will have to most amazing smile when their treatment is through! I am so grateful for their work on my teeth because they look beautiful!‎" ~ Lauren

No comments: