Friday, December 11, 2009

Patient reviews for Vickie Greenberg Orthodontics

Dr. Greenberg and her team love getting patient reviews. And lately, Vickie Greenberg Orthodontics, serving Altadena, Pasadena and surrounding communities of Los Angeles, has been getting some pretty great patient testimonials! We thought we'd share some with you today! Happy Friday!

"I've been in Dr. Greenberg's service for many years and each time she has shown the utmost courtesy to her patients and her staff. It's great to see that someone like her is still making smiles." ~ Nathan S.

"I had the most wonderful experience at Dr. Greenberg's office. All the staff is friendly, very clean office. But, best of all - really good service. I was told that I need to remove four teeth but once I came to Dr. Greenberg and was told that there was no need I was very happy and started my treatment with her." ~ Claudia D.

"I really like this place, they are people that really care about you the love what they do and they are very good at doing what they love. If there was more stars to give I would give six stars. I feel now that there my family cause they always treat me with care and respect. They always make my visits a great one. If you want a nice looking smile and world class treatment then this is the place to go." ~ Carlos A.

"Great orthodontist. Nice staff and warm home like place. The overall results are FANTASTIC and look great. Everybody should come and check it out!!" ~ Jessica F.

"I just got my braces off and I couldn't be happier with the way my teeth look. I am very satisfied with the treatment, service, and professionalism I received here. They were always friendly and welcoming, and I would certainly recommend them to a friend." ~ Oscar V.

No comments: